SecurityTracker Vulnerability Notification Service FAQ
What is SecurityTracker?
SecurityTracker is a service that helps you to keep track of the latest security vulnerabilites.
We monitor a wide variety of Internet sources for reports of new vulnerabilities in Internet software, hardware, and/or services.
We provide our customers with a timely and reliable source for vulnerability notification.
Is this a Hardware or Software Product?
SecurityTracker is a fully managed, web-based service. There is no client-side hardware or software required. Customers use a secure web browser to configure the service. Alerts are distributed via the web and e-mail.
Who is this Service For?
SecurityTracker is designed exclusively for Information Technology professionals that have some area of responsibility for keeping their systems or networks secure, such as ...
- System Integrators
What are the Benefits?
The SecurityTracker service offers the following primary benefits.
- Offers improved response times
- Keep up-to-date with patches for security holes
- Get rapid notification of security holes so that serious problems can be mitigated quickly
- Saves time, effort, and money
- Scouring the Internet for accurate and recent vulnerability information takes time and is tedious
- For far less than it would cost to hire a part-time security expert, we provide timely, easy-to-read notices with simple to follow directions
- Avoids information overload by only notifying of relevant issues
- No need to hassle with the multitude of vendor alert services
- Don't be burdened with weeding out the numerous vulnerabilities that are not applicable to the your systems; our notification reports are tailored to your unique environment
- Represents proactive due diligence
- Helps demonstrate that you are actively taking appropriate steps to reduce risk
So, Do You Have A Brochure?
Yes. You may download our SecurityTracker Product Brochure, available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
How Do I Buy the Service?
You can buy a subscription by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscriptions are offered on a monthly basis (no annual contract is required). We will provide you with a quote based on the number of users that you will have.
If you are interested in our service but want to try it out first, we offer a trial service for qualified enterprise customers. To see if you qualify, you can read more about the FREE Trial Subscription.
How Do I Get More Information?
For any additional information, contact us by email at email@example.com.